Friday, March 5, 2010

Bloggers :)

Sometimes when I come across people's blogs, I always think from where do they get to write these many topics :P.. All are creative... some interesting, some boring... But writing boring blog is also a creativity... :) There are many type of bloggers, first Category includes those who like to use their blog as their personal diary and readers can easily peep into what is going on with that person today..bad habit of readers :) :) but blog is meant to be read afterall, so no apologies...!! Whereas some like to post technology related stuff, really useful. And some are those who want to post review about latest movies, shows or music they experience !!
One more category of bloggers include those who like to raise social issues, good one. Eye openers. Afterall someone has to initiate to raise voice. Some are those who write randomly, directionless and a range of articles having a tint of all type of blogs. You can never predict what next post is going to be about. Totally unpredictable. Now I am thinking, which category I come into... ?? Don't know.. Let me keep blogging, then I will see what type of blog I will end up... :P
Prediction: Last category...(fully random) :) :)

6 comments:

AMAN BAHL said...

One more category .......... which want to post something else but at the end post something different :P like me

Jyotsna said...

@ Aman: Thanx for telling another category.. :P

One more blogger said...

me too join u thr in ur category :P

Jyotsna said...

@ Most welcome "One more (random) blogger"... :) :)

Chandu ... said...

hey jyotsna :) well i think i have some apt answer for your question , as far as i know ,people write personal blogs to come out of the professional norms and all .. i feel that they don;t need categorization ... unless it is purely technical or professional , a blog need not be based on a single theme is what i feel ...like how u n me post some random thoughts ;) .. so are people ... some ppl write when they r angry , hurt, sad, happy ... to just share their feelings n lighten the heart ... I write to enjoy the bliss in sharing my mind .. that's it :) ...
Chandu.

Jyotsna said...

@ Chandrika: May be you are right, blog has become a medium of sharing your feelings, but from many blogs you will never know what type of mood blogger has... But whatever may be the case, keep enjoying blogging.. :)