Monday, March 15, 2010

bloggers part-II

There is so much to write on blogging that I got bound to write this post. But I am not going to tag it as humor because this post includes an observation which can't be taken lightly and only bloggers can understand its meaning. That is "Every blog is unique". Though it seems a very simple observation but I hope reading further will make this point clear. We read many blogs and never find two blogs matching with each other, unless they are copy-pasted (ctrl+C --> ctrl+V), or one blogger is so much fan of other that he/she literally follows thoughts of other :P. Well, What made me conclude this? No, no, it is not the outcome of a thorough research in blogging to conclude this (there are so many other things waiting to be researched :P), but a very simple thing which happened with me last weekend. As there was very scorching heat outside, so instead of going out, I thought to write down something. Something or anything which can satisfy my urge to write. But not being a frequent writer, I had to think what to write. I was not finding any topic but still I wanted so much to write "something". So I asked my friend to suggest me some topic for blog. Now, I was ready with a topic to write. But when I started writing I couldn't find any thought in my mind to write on that topic. If it would have been essay then I could google it out. But this was about writing your original thoughts on it. And finally after a long brain-storming session with myself, I concluded this that I can not write on this topic in a flow because I may not be thinking in same line of thoughts as my friend. If I would have to list down topics myself, this blog topic would never come to my mind. How different is everybody's direction of thinking especially when it comes to blogging!!And finally I am writing this post, after-all, I got to write "something".

No comments: